Pictures from October 16-25 Volendam cruise

PattiHere

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of the cruise -- we too were on board, just about 3/4 of the ship's length down the hall from you. I also think that you may have been at the table next to ours in the dining room.

What a wonderful cruise it was and your pictures do help me to remember -- I did not have my camera this trip, but the friends I travelled with took photos for all of us.

Too bad about Half Moon Cay -- we were to be nieighbors of yours in the sky blue cabana, but it wasn't to be this trip -- that only means that we will have to do it again!

Sorry you had to drive so far when your got off the ship, but for those of us with air arrangements going in to Port Canaveral was thousands of times better than coming in to a city with no power, gas, water or functioning airports. I am glad that your car was OK as we had heard a rumor that those on the first floor of the garage were flooded out.

Glad that you enjoyed your first HAL cruise -- For me the Volendam was like a homecoming to my favorite ship the Zaandam -- these two ships are now both on my favorites list.

Archived