Which nights are formal one Liberty from Galveston

I know this question has probably been asked a hundred times but I have done a thread search and can't find the answer! On the Liberty, sailing from Galveston to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel, which are the formal nights? Thank you in advance.

Formal nights are Monday and Friday. :)

I just got off Liberty and the formal nights were Monday and Thursday. Our Itinerary was Roatan, Costa May, Cozumel. I don't know if this is the norm for that itinerary.

We actually missed the second formal night because I had thought, from reading the message boards, that it would be Monday and Friday, and I didn't check the cruise compass carefully enough (my fault, my bad!). That day we were hot and tired from the excursion so opted to rest upon getting back onto ship and then grabbed something at Windjammer and that's when I realized that lots of people were walking about all dressed up :( So we missed it.

I just got off Liberty and the formal nights were Monday and Thursday. Our Itinerary was Roatan, Costa May, Cozumel. I don't know if this is the norm for that itinerary.

We actually missed the second formal night because I had thought, from reading the message boards, that it would be Monday and Friday, and I didn't check the cruise compass carefully enough (my fault, my bad!). That day we were hot and tired from the excursion so opted to rest upon getting back onto ship and then grabbed something at Windjammer and that's when I realized that lots of people were walking about all dressed up :( So we missed it.

We also had Monday and Friday but we stopped at Belize not Costa Maya ( end of April)

• 9 months later...