NCL's sail & sign cards

SportsMomof4

The cards are several different colors - mostly white, but they have borders that are colored - blue, purple, pink, yellow, etc. (luck of the draw) for regular staterooms. Suites (non-Haven) have a purple hue with a purple shell, and Haven are a goldish bronzish with a picture of a starfish. At least, for the cruises Ive been on,. that's what they looked like.

Do the cards have a hole punched into them so you can hook it onto a lanyard?
No but most people seem to get them done at Guest Services.

Sailing on our 1st Norwegian cruise next week & I was curious what their cards are like.

With Carnival, they have the different colors, blue, red, gold etc....

Does NCL do that?

I have 5 cards; the first was a "lime yellow". The second when we were Bronze is a solid blue. The third, we were Gold having missed Silver due to booking time and length of cruises, was a solid more yellow colour.

The last two, we were Platinum, were white merging into green blue at the right with a "flower" at the bottom right.

I seem to remember seeing similar ones on the last cruise that were brown and I believe they were "newbies.

We have sailed many times on NCL and we both have the same number of sailings so are at the same latitudes level. I remember at least one cruise where our cards where different colours. Same cabin , same number of sailings but the cards were different. Made it easy to grab the correct one off the desk when leaving the cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

1st x sailing green 2nd level orange/bronze The color is based on your latitude level. We all had a silver dollar pic. Pic may be cabin level or cruise ship not sure . But I know the color is not by cabin. Our teens had same kinda cabin on same floor as us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't believe the colors are correlated to your status on NCL. Your Latitudes level is printed on the card. As far as I can tell the colors are just random, for non-Haven cards.

I also find that to be 100% correct.

If you were to need a replacement card issued onboard, there is a good chance the new one would be a different color.

Sent from my iPad using Forums