Norwegian Jewel Hawaiian Cruise

bekbek4248

Hi guys,

I am newer to posting anything on CC, but LOVE reading through all the threads. You all are SO helpful!

Anyway, my husband and I are looking to possibly sail on the Norwegian Jewel in October of 2017 to Hawaii. We are planning ahead and just wondering if any of you could help me with a few questions:

1. Have any of you done this cruise? Never been on the Jewel and never been to Hawaii so any feedback on the ship or the cruise would be amazing!

2. Is there a good time to book for a cruise like this as far as pricing goes? Or options?

3. Would you recommend the Jewel for a Hawaiian cruise?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!! :):):)

I booked this cruise as soon as it was available. For me, it was a good deal.

I have had a number of cruises on The Jewel in fact heading out again on Her in less than 7 weeks.

I have never been to Hawaii either and this was just too good a deal to not take advantage. I am planning to spend at least a couple of days in Honolulu at the end of the cruise.

Would I recommend this cruise: OF COURSE

Booking whenever, you wise. Prices might change a bit. My guess would be that some categories of cabins may sell out rather quickly. I can see balconies, suites especially the forward and aft ones going first.

The day I had this booked, I started the Roll Call for it. As of this morning we have 5 members on the Roll Call with 406 Days and 59 Weeks until this cruise.

Am I excited YES

Come join us.

Mandy

This Hawaiian cruise on the Jewel is a one-time special cruise as the ship is repositioning to Australia and is cruising to Hawaii and Tahiti on the way down from the Alaska season. Since this is a one-time cruise, there is no way to know when or if the prices will drop and when or if it will sell out quickly. If this cruise looks like it will work for you, go ahead and book it.

You can go over to the Hawaii board and get tons of information on cruising to Hawaii. No one has any info on this particular cruise as it has not been done before. The Jewel is a beautiful ship and I am sure you will have a great time.