Substitutions at Ji Ji's?

JustCruiseMe

Are you allowed any substitutions like extra side in place of dessert? Perhaps one can order several sides? I know at the steakhouse if you don't order a salad you can get an extra appetizer. Anyone know about JiJi's?[/quote

Yes, you can order whatever you'd like. Ate at JiJi's on the Sunshine last month.

I would not think that would be an issue. They advise you as to the number of apps, entrees and desserts to order based on the size of your party. Jiji's is awesome! We went in June and are already booked when we sail Sunshine again in November.

The duck is awesome, and I am not normally much of a duck eater. It is an entree that is roasted and then flash-fried to keep it crispy. Amazing! The green beans are also incredible as is the beef.

I second the duck app and the peppered beef entree but everything at jijis is awesome. The shrimp entree is so good. It is spicy though. The sides are huge. I'm a big eater and I couldn't finish all the food on the table.

Edited by 420cruisin

Are you allowed any substitutions like extra side in place of dessert? Perhaps one can order several sides? I know at the steakhouse if you don't order a salad you can get an extra appetizer. Anyone know about JiJi's?[/quote

Yes, you can order whatever you'd like. Ate at JiJi's on the Sunshine last month.

Thank you!

I would not think that would be an issue. They advise you as to the number of apps, entrees and desserts to order based on the size of your party. Jiji's is awesome! We went in June and are already booked when we sail Sunshine again in November.

The duck is awesome, and I am not normally much of a duck eater. It is an entree that is roasted and then flash-fried to keep it crispy. Amazing! The green beans are also incredible as is the beef.

Oh really, because I looked at their menu and the duck is listed as an appetizer. maybe they changed it

Oh really, because I looked at their menu and the duck is listed as an appetizer. maybe they changed it

You know what? You are right. The duck is an appetizer. I think I remembered it as an entree because it was quite a generous portion. Either way, get it, its amazing!!

I second the duck app and the peppered beef entree but everything at jijis is awesome. The shrimp entree is so good. It is spicy though. The sides are huge. I'm a big eater and I couldn't finish all the food on the table.

Now that's encouraging! We are big eaters too. Thanks.