Sorry Cheers Package Question

looking4info

Not familiar with Carnival so please excuse me. I have searched this forum many different ways trying to determine drink prices and have not been greatly successful. Maybe I am not searching correctly.

This is what I think I have found. Cocktails at the Alchemy Bar are approx. $10 each,

beers tend to be $6 each,

coffee bar approx. $3.50 for a large and a couple bucks more for say a shot of Bailey's.

Simple cocktails like rum and coke $9.

Sparkling water $$?

Am I in the right ballpark with these prices?

Also are the milkshakes I saw on the menu included?

Sorry if this has been beat to death previously my searches must suck. Thanks for your help.

Not familiar with Carnival so please excuse me. I have searched this forum many different ways trying to determine drink prices and have not been greatly successful. Maybe I am not searching correctly.

This is what I think I have found. Cocktails at the Alchemy Bar are approx. $10 each,

coffee bar approx. $3.50 for a large and a couple bucks more for say a shot of Bailey's.

Sparkling water $$?

Sorry if this has been beat to death previously my searches must suck. Thanks for your help.

You are pretty close for the most part. We buy 12 packs of water for $2.99 and some 4 packs of beer for $24 ahead of time and have it in our room when we get there. I always get the cheers program as it includes the good coffee, soda and booze.

Sparkling water $$?

You are in the ballpark :)

Shakes are like $4, additional for booze in them (both included in Cheers)

Frozen cocktails are approximately $10.

I did this spreadsheet for our group who is going. Hopefully, it'll give you an idea of most of the prices. :-)

Should keep in mind non-alcoholic drinks DO NOT count against the 15 drink limit of CHEERS!

You can hit your breakeven of 6 cocktails and get 20 non-alcoholic coffees, virgin cocktails, sodas, energy drinks, etc.