C&A Diamond heading to Azamara for first time...

astera

Just so happens that my parents - who are currently Diamond with RCI - have booked an Azamara cruise for November.

From what I've read they can expect their status to be matched by Azamara - does anyone know the correct procedure for this? Should they register and just send an email to Azamara to get this done? Or is this a big no-no and Azamara has to register them manually perhaps?

Edited by astera

Have them call the Le Club Voyage customer service at 1.888.532.5828 with their C&A number. They will assign a Le Club number. If they booked directly with Azamara, the help desk can update their booking. If they booked through a TA, I think the TA has to do it.

All I can say is it is hard to come back to Royal Caribbean after being on Azamara. We were totally spoiled, but there is a difference in price. I hope that they enjoy their cruise.

The Le Club Voyage question has already been answered.:)

Rick

Thanks everyone! They booked the cruise directly via the Azamara web site so we'll give them a call tomorrow to set up a Le Voyage number (with their status matched to Royal Caribbean).

Should I set them up with a 'My Azamara' account beforehand? Or would it be better to get a Le Voyage number first?

P.S. As for not wanting to go back to Royal Caribbean after Azamara... I think that could easily be the case. They tend to like small ships and their fondest memories are from Silversea. But most of the time - and even now with this Azamara cruise - it's all about the itinerary. They need to get from port A to port B at timeframe X and only Azamara came up as an option. :)