Can we make a 1:00 flight in Miami disembarking in Port Everglades?

jonesmen

Delta has completely messed up our flights out of FLL after our cruise. There are 12 of us flying ranging in age from 7 to 82, and they have us returning in the middle of the night. One of our options is to fly out of Miami rather than FLL on a 1:06pm flight. Can we make this flight when disembarking in Port Everglades? Otherwise, we have to stay over which we don't want to do.

Advice?

You'll make it!:)

I assume you are going to take the Princess sponsored shuttle because of all the people you have traveling with you and their age range? In my opinion, that would be your easiest option.;)

You'll make it!:)

I assume you are going to take the Princess sponsored shuttle because of all the people you have traveling with you and their age range? In my opinion, that would be your easiest option.;)

Me too. Get those people organized and on the first bus out though just to be safe.

You should have no problem. We made a 12:30Pm flight with plenty to spare.

With 12 people I would look into hiring a limo. It might be cheaper and you'd be riding in style. We did that on a family cruise of 18 and surprised everyone by not telling them before hand. They still talk about it. I don't remember the name of the service we used or the exact cost but it was around $240 including tip. To research limo companies do a google on yellow pages and then look for limousines.

tonyt

On our 10/8 CB cruise, we were able to catch our 12 noon flight out of Miami as well. Although we purchased transfers to MIA we wound up taking a taxi. Once we disembarked and got to the buses, it was about 9:30. The bus driver said we may not get to the airport in time to catch our flight since it could be 45 minutes before the bus filled up and another 45 minutes to get to MIA. He recommended we take a taxi, which we did throwing away our $30 that we paid for the transfer. We made it to MIA by 10:30.

Archived