Fttf

riclop

I won't bat an eye at the price until it hits $100. Then I'll still buy it but maybe whine a little about it. Lol. It will still sell out as fast as it did before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It will soon with so many people buying it.

Like I said on the other thread, $80 is barely a drop in the bucket when I've already dropped $2k on the cruise itself. And since I don't drink or go to the steakhouse, and I don't buy many souvenirs, it's as justifiable a purchase to me as those items are to the people who make those other purchases.

We just paid $79.99 for our Magic cruise in June.

8 night Eastern Caribbean.

Well worth it for us.

We love being able to right to the room and drop the bags.

Also love the LACK of line at Guest Services.

BUT, last time we bought it, for the same 8 night cruise, it was only $59.99 per cabin......

Little bit of sticker shock today.:D

We had it in April. What a giant pile of dino turd. But It's such a great value, the sheep will continue to fight over it.

10 cruises. How many times to guest services??? Once. Big Deal.

Lucky. I had one cruise where I had to go 4-5 times on just the first night, since I was having trouble with actually getting into my room (turns out the lock's battery was dying) and then with the hot water supply to the shower (the temperature control was stuck on scalding and I couldn't get it to go cooler). Had to stand in line for several minutes each time, and after that decided that FttF wasn't such a bad idea, lol.

Does everyone think is really worth the money???

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

For me, yes, but value is entirely in the eye of the beholder. For example, I don't see the "worth" in spending $400 on Cheers, since I would never spend that much on drinks (even considering that it can now be used on coffees, water, and milkshakes). Therefore, it's entirely NOT worth the money for me, whereas it would be for other people who might be able to consume enough to come out ahead.

For me, a major aspect of the "worth" in buying FttF is in being able to put my stuff in my room immediately. I sail solo most of the time, and trying to lug a tote bag or backpack, rolling carry-on, a drink, silverware, and a plate of food through the buffet area is just not my idea of a good time, especially since they got rid of trays. (Not to mention having to lug all my carry-on stuff around on the decks and into the restrooms.) So that, combined with priority tendering, and being able to get in the priority line at guest services, makes it worthwhile for me to get it.

Bottom line, though, is that Carnival isn't forcing anyone to buy it. If it isn't "worth the money" for you, don't get it. Simple as that.

Does everyone think is really worth the money???

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

For me...no. Galveston departures, even. I will pay $60, and have & did..and FORTUNATELY, have 4 family cabins booked in Dec 2017 that I paid that rate for.

But, that extra $20? Nope. They hit my brakes! I bow out and leave it to the others who will still pay it. I will just get my 10:30am check in time and get a good seat.:eek:

For me it's totally worth it if it wasn't I wouldn't buy it. But compared to what others spend I already save almost $1,000 just by not buying cheers or the bubbles whatever it is card because we don't drink alcohol and the kids don't drink enough soda to make a card worth while so they will bring a 12 pack on of whatever they want to drink during the week. To us the cards and drink packages are a total waste of money to others they are worth it.

I'll get our FTTF and my case or two of water and still come out way ahead in my book.

For me, yes, but value is entirely in the eye of the beholder. For example, I don't see the "worth" in spending $400 on Cheers, since I would never spend that much on drinks (even considering that it can now be used on coffees, water, and milkshakes). Therefore, it's entirely NOT worth the money for me, whereas it would be for other people who might be able to consume enough to come out ahead.

For me, a major aspect of the "worth" in buying FttF is in being able to put my stuff in my room immediately. I sail solo most of the time, and trying to lug a tote bag or backpack, rolling carry-on, a drink, silverware, and a plate of food through the buffet area is just not my idea of a good time, especially since they got rid of trays. (Not to mention having to lug all my carry-on stuff around on the decks and into the restrooms.) So that, combined with priority tendering, and being able to get in the priority line at guest services, makes it worthwhile for me to get it.

Bottom line, though, is that Carnival isn't forcing anyone to buy it. If it isn't "worth the money" for you, don't get it. Simple as that.

Although I'm technically sitting on the couch in my living room, in spirit I am standing and starting a slow clap that erupts into thunderous applause. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 11 months later...