Zaandam So. Carib./ Panama Sailings

AZ Desert Rats

I am going on the Zaandam 10 Day So. Carib./ Panama Nov 21 (already got my tickets:D .

I have seen post from others going before and after this date. Can we start a thread for port and ship info on this itinerary. I am interested in things like

Ports - (tender or dock)

Tours - were they great good bad or cancelled

Embarkation/Disembarkation - any comments

Any other items everyone is interested in.

Jay

If you'll go to the Roll Call area, there is already a thread going by those who will be on this sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=235450

That's the best place to talk specifics.

We really love the Zaandam. She's a fine ship, and Panama is something special to see. You should have a great cruise.

Thanks Jim for the reply. I saw the roll call but that is not what I was looking for!

How about a thread for a ships/cruise itenerary? A thread that can give me advice on what to do or not to do based on the experiances of crusiers that just recently returned.

This info can be helpful to all of the future cruisers.

(i.e. IF someone gets back on NOV 1 and has seen that there is a oil slick on the beach they can warn other crusiers NOT to go to that beach.)

Jay, those are the kinds of things people usually include in their reviews. It seems to work out best if you just read the threads that seem to be about the topic(s) you are interested in---and remember threads can go off track and include that kind of info, too.

Another suggestion is to go to the ports of call board and read the pertinent threads there.

There are just too many cruises with too many ports to keep that kind of thread up to date and up front, too.

Jay, my wife and I will be on that cruise also. Can't help you with the information you seek. This will be our first Hal cruise out of about 12 or 13 cruises. Hope to see you onboard.

Gary&Anna

Hi all,

we are on the Nov 21 Zaandam we are a party of 4. My wife (40) me(42) mother-in-law(60) father-in-law(62). We booked Charlie Sota based on reviews here. Also renting car on Aruba, snorkeling in Curacao, hoping to do Canal tour in Panama

Peter

Hi all,

we are on the Nov 21 Zaandam we are a party of 4. My wife (40) me(42) mother-in-law(60) father-in-law(62). We booked Charlie Sota based on reviews here. Also renting car on Aruba, snorkeling in Curacao, hoping to do Canal tour in Panama

Peter

We are on the same cruise and have also booked Charlie Sota. Look forward to meeting you and your DW and in-laws.

Archived