Early Saver question

patrice1

If the Pack and Go rate is below what you've paid and you've paid in full, can you get a credit for the difference? Or does the P&G rate not count for Early Saver? I hope my question is clear enough...:confused:

Does Pack n Go have prices for specific cabins or is it one where Carnival just picks your cabin for you??

IF Carnival can pick the cabin then you cannot price match to your exact class of cabin and cannot get the price drop.

It is only if you can match it to your specific type of cabin.

Does Pack n Go have prices for specific cabins or is it one where Carnival just picks your cabin for you??

IF Carnival can pick the cabin then you cannot price match to your exact class of cabin and cannot get the price drop.

It is only if you can match it to your specific type of cabin.

Pack and Go is a guarantee cabin - Carnival picks the room. I have heard of situations where Carnival will allow you to price match to a P&G rate one time, BUT you have to give up the cabin you picked and let Carnival pick your cabin. And once you do that, no more price matches are allowed. Not sure if it's "officially" allowed, but it has happened to some people in the past.

So for the OP, if you're willing to give up your cabin and let Carnival pick it for you, fill out the form and see what happens. If you want to keep the cabin you originally chose, don't try to price match to P&G.

Pack and go is a guarantee rate. You can probably match to it ,get obc,but go into the guarantee pool, ie loose your room, and you can not price match any more.

You beat me to it. I guess I need to learn to type faster :D

I was able to use ES and match to a P&G rate last year. Lost my room for a guaranteed room which I was the lowest for the type anyway and saved over $300. Not eligible for any more price drops though.

We have done it and saved but than you cannot have ES for the cruise anymore