Whale watching and Mendenhall Glacier tours?

Herfnerd

Any recommendations on a tour company that does whale watching tours followed by a stop at the Mendenhall Glacier? We will be stopping in Juneau in early September (2017) and we have seen reviews for tours for one or the other but combination tours that do both, less so.

Just wondered if anyone has had good experiences with a particular tour company that time of year - I see that sunset is around 7:50pm. Or would we, (could we?) do two separate tours.....

TIA

Any recommendations on a tour company that does whale watching tours followed by a stop at the Mendenhall Glacier? We will be stopping in Juneau in early September (2017) and we have seen reviews for tours for one or the other but combination tours that do both, less so.

Just wondered if anyone has had good experiences with a particular tour company that time of year - I see that sunset is around 7:50pm. Or would we, (could we?) do two separate tours.....

TIA

HAL has a photo tour with a professional photographer in Juneau for 12 people including whale watching and a stop at Mendenhall Glacier. It is highly recommended by me and others for the personal interaction with a pro.

We used Harv and Marv. We chose to just make the stop nearby the glacier for pictures. (You can see it while in the boat too. ) But they do offer a combo I think which would include more time in the park area if you need that.

Edited by eandj