Infinity: Aug 27, 2017. Large group alert

Geldhart

Just so people know the Toastmasters International convention is in Vancouver in 2017 and they are advertising a post convention cruise on the Infinity right afterwards. This will be a huge group.

Toastmasters are harmless and quite friendly but I know many people don't like being on the other side of a large group.

Source: I'm a member of Toastmasters and saw the post card advertisement over the weekend at a training session.

Toastmasters are harmless and quite friendly but I know many people don't like being on the other side of a large group.

Source: I'm a member of Toastmasters and saw the post card advertisement over the weekend at a training session.

The biggest danger is that we talk. And talk. And talk.

Just so people know the Toastmasters International convention is in Vancouver in 2017 and they are advertising a post convention cruise on the Infinity right afterwards. This will be a huge group.

Feeling like a gatecrasher?:(

• 1 month later...

Surprised that there are so few posts to this thread.

We are Susan and Jeff, retired to Hollywood Beach, Fl from the Boston area and looking forward to this Alaska cruise. We will be spending 5 days in Vancouver after this cruise before picking up the Radiance to Hawaii on Sept 8. Love to hear from cruisers who have spend time in the Vancouver area about "must see" ideas.

Surprised that there are so few posts to this thread.

We are Susan and Jeff, retired to Hollywood Beach, Fl from the Boston area and looking forward to this Alaska cruise. We will be spending 5 days in Vancouver after this cruise before picking up the Radiance to Hawaii on Sept 8. Love to hear from cruisers who have spend time in the Vancouver area about "must see" ideas.

Susan, here is a thread (Part 2) where a few dedicated people who live here have been a great help to people visiting our city.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2203845

It is a lot of reading.

Just to give you a few ideas, Granville Island, Capilano Canyon, Grouse Mtn, Stanley Park. If you are planning several days here, you could take a bus/ferry to Vancouver Island and see the world famous Butchart Gardens. HTH.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...