copenhagen port

cbradley1209

Hi,

Does Azamara typically dock at Langelinie when embarking from Copenhagen? I tried to find a port schedule, but was unable to. We're not scheduled to leave until July 7, 2017, but I was doing some planning. We docked at Langelinie on our Celebrity cruise this year so we are somewhat familiar with it.

Thanks-chris

we dock at the terminal building for turn around day. .we dock other places if just a normal port. as the terminal a taxi ride back to town vs walking back into town.

still waiting on info on the tours you found for our cruise.

This summer we docked at the Ocean Terminal, Nordre Toldbod. It's actually on the Azamara website - just search "ports" and there is a section on Directions for Embarkation that gives it to you. Very handy.

We took the bus from right outside the terminal building to get into the city. Very easy.

This summer we docked at the Ocean Terminal, Nordre Toldbod. It's actually on the Azamara website - just search "ports" and there is a section on Directions for Embarkation that gives it to you. Very handy.

We took the bus from right outside the terminal building to get into the city. Very easy.

Thank you. This was very helpful.

We're docking at the Ocean Terminal (the new one). I'm still trying to figure how best to get to port from airport and, if there is time to get back into town.

We got some "to die for" caramels on a food tour we went on this year. And I sure would love to get some more!! (If that was my only issue, wouldn't life be great!).

Thanks again-chris

I'm still seeking ideas. My time has been diverted to two cruises I booked last week. For those I had to book excursions immediately.

chris

thought maybe you left the country before Nov to find a new home.

Thank you. This was very helpful.

We're docking at the Ocean Terminal (the new one). I'm still trying to figure how best to get to port from airport and, if there is time to get back into town.

We got some "to die for" caramels on a food tour we went on this year. And I sure would love to get some more!! (If that was my only issue, wouldn't life be great!).

Thanks again-chris

I plan on running all day as I am B2B but I have not heard of any food tours. There is a jazz festival starting when I am there.