Crown princess

Retiring cajun

There is a note on our cruise planner which says before April 2017 and after April 2017 but we go before. That must mean some spit shine of some kind and I'd say, exterior paint, varnish, some carpet and beds. It's not a drydock schedule.

Not exactly. Its a re-categorization of staterooms from the least expensive to the most expensive.

Pam in CA, am I to assume the balconies are covered on Baja? Btw, I'm in contact with an online TA you've used....[emoji3]
Yup. All of Baja, Aloha, Lido, Riviera or whatever cabin decks the ship has. Only exception is Dolphin deck mini-suites.

Pam in CA, @ your response on covered decks. We booked mid-aft balcony on caribe. Not sure deck size. Premium balcony category. My question is; when looking down, do we see lifeboats?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not Pam, but you'll see Dolphin deck balconies when looking down. Enjoy that big balcony! I have one for my Hawaii-Tahiti cruise!

I think 99.9% of us knew what you were asking! Congrats on the Caribe deck, it's great!

Maybe 99.9% of people read what they want to read from a question and not the actual question being asked ? I bet there are a lot of Teachers/Tutors out there have said to a pupil " You didn't read the question correctly"

Edited by UK Cruiser2

• 5 weeks later...