$5 off $50 Carnival Giftcard

Ranyw

Yes you can do it unlimited times since it's not an actual code. The discount automatically applies at checkout. Just make sure you choose "PayPal Digital Gifts" as the seller. They are legit (before someone feels the need to give everyone a "warning" about them being a scam) as I and many others have bought thousands of dollars worth from them and they are all valid.

Can they be used to actually purchase the cruise, or just fire on-board expenses?

You can purchase a cruise with gift cards; it is easier to do so if you book direct as you can enter the cards online when making payment, but a travel agent should be able to process it for you.

If you buy shore excursions (including Faster to the Fun) through Carnival you can use them for those as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

Paypal is offering $5 off a $50 purchase of gift cards via eBay. This includes Carnival gift cards. Offer expires Oct 1st. I wonder if it can be used multiple times ??? Here is the link...

https://slickdeals.net/share/iphone_app/fp/220359

-Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is it only for the $50 card? Can I buy 10 and get $50 for the $500 purchase?

Do we get the $$ off if we buy the $100 gift cards too?

Is it only for the $50 card? Can I buy 10 and get $50 for the $500 purchase?

Do we get the $$ off if we buy the $100 gift cards too?

It's only $5 off of $50 or more. So if you want to save 10% you need to do multiple orders for $50 cards. If you do $500 it will be $495.

Edited by firemanbobswife

It's only $5 off of $50 or more. So if you want to save 10% you need to do multiple orders for $50 cards. If you do $500 it will be $495.

So we can buy 10x$50 to get $500?

Do you or anyone know if these are ecards? If so, they will just be sent to my email?

Yes. I already have my codes. But it will need to be in separate transactions.

Thank you for your quick replies.

What do you mean by separate transactions? Buy each one at a time? I saw there was a drop box for quantities. Or do you mean, can only use one at a time for each transaction with Carnival?

Sorry for all the questions but this would be my first time trying it.

Thank you for your quick replies.

What do you mean by separate transactions? Buy each one at a time? I saw there was a drop box for quantities. Or do you mean, can only use one at a time for each transaction with Carnival?

Sorry for all the questions but this would be my first time trying it.

It is $5 off (total) of a purchase of $50. So if you buy $50 it costs $45. If you buy $100 it costs $95. If you buy $500 it's $495. It is a TOTAL of $5 off your purchase.

If you want to get $500 worth for $450, you will need to complete 10 transactions for $50. Meaning buy one at a time. Does this make sense?

We owe about $500 on our next cruise. if we buy these gift cards, is there a place to apply the code when you make your payment? We booked this one online directly with Carnival.

Yes there is a spot that says Apply Gift Cards. Go under your booking and look. You can also call them and do it over the phone.

I keep getting an error when trying to check out. Any ideas?

You will need to check out using PayPal and possibly PayPal credit. That is my default so I haven't tried it any other way.

Other times when I would order larger amounts I would get errors too, but not this time. Just keep trying.

You will need to check out using PayPal and possibly PayPal credit. That is my default so I haven't tried it any other way.

Other times when I would order larger amounts I would get errors too, but not this time. Just keep trying.

Thank you. I have my CC tied to Paypal but no Paypay credit. That must be the issue. Again, thank you.