Are there any Build a Bear type Venues on Harmony?

kdnurs

I will be sailing with 4 grandchildren ages 12 and under, youngest being 4 on embarkation day. I am looking for surprises to give them on our holiday cruise. Are there any fun things like build a bear type activities or gingerbread house making. I remember on Oasis there was cupcake making, but not sure they have that on Harmony or any Oasis Class ship anymore. Thank you in advance :D

I am almost positive the BaB are all gone now. if there is cupcake making, it will be listed in the compass

Thank you again for your response...I just want to do something for the kids since they will spend the holidays on board. They gave up Santa at home and i want him to send them something as a surprise. I thought maybe a certificate to do a really nice activity would be good.

There will be plenty of holiday themed activities for them to participate in. On ours there was guest caroling, Santa came around and posed for pictures and had trinkets for the kids. Most families brought their stockings to open in the cabin

Sent from my iPad using Forums