Scenic Tours Antigua

katjoeus

While doing my research for our upcoming cruise, I just came across this Tour Company in Antigua and they offer what sounds like a really nice, comprehensive tour of the island at what seems like an incredibly low price....which makes me a little suspicious...has anyone ever toured with them? I have not come across a whole lot of things for Antigua during my research, so I don't really understand why? It gets good reviews on Tripadvisor, whom I normally trust...

Any experiences / info / warnings????

I certainly will!! It sounds ideal for your situation as everything will be taken care of and you and your kids can just sit back and relax - assuming they're ok on car rides? It will be a lot of time sitting in the car, I think...which I'm personally not a huge big fan of, but unfortunately, it's the only way to see a lot of stuff :D

When you booked yours, did you indicate which day this was for?

I went back and looked at my email and I did include the date, name of the ship, how many people, and tour I wanted. The day we are going they are doing the whole day tour which I am excited about. I also inquired about cliff jumping (yes my kids are dare devils) and they said they will definitely include that on our trip at Playa Forti! My son is high functioning and he does well with most things as long as he KNOWS what is going to happen that day. I will be bringing my Dramamine for the vehicle ride thanks for the heads up on that as he is prone to motion sickness!

• 2 weeks later...