Clearance at Fulton Garage??

lcgvol

Has anyone had any experience with parking a tall SUV or other vehicle at the Fulton Parking Garage in New Orleans? I read some reviews about it being low and can see the picture of the entrance that says 6 foot 7 inches. I am concerned as we may be driving my sister's Nissan Armada and I know it's pretty tall. We may have to park at the port if it cuts it too close. Thanks for any info!

Has anyone had any experience with parking a tall SUV or other vehicle at the Fulton Parking Garage in New Orleans? I read some reviews about it being low and can see the picture of the entrance that says 6 foot 7 inches. I am concerned as we may be driving my sister's Nissan Armada and I know it's pretty tall. We may have to park at the port if it cuts it too close. Thanks for any info!

We were there in February, and that sign does say 6 foot 7 inches. And I would have to say that it is pretty accurate, not alot of space between the different levels. If there is any doubt, better to play it safe and park at the port....

We prepaid to park there for our May cruise. When we got there to park they said our truck (Ford F250 4x4) was too big for the garage. We had to pay an extra $49.00 I think it was, to park in their other lot down the street. For that price next time I would just park at the port.

Is Fulton Garage even around anymore? I try googling them and nothing is really coming up. I found a website that has parking for NOLA cruise and it isn't listed on there either, I think it used to be.

Try this site....

http://www.airportparkingreservations.com/lot_new_orleans_parking_rooftop_msz?productId=1963