Birthday Cruise

Teekkanie

Hello,

My boyfriend is taking me on a cruise for my birthday. I was wondering if Carnival will do anything. We are sailing on the Miracle on Oct. 1st. My birthday is on the 5th. I was wondering if to eat in the Steak House or in the dinning room the night of my birthday. I have always wanted to said on my birthday, and my wish has finally come true. :D

You can make a reservation for the steakhouse prior to setting sail. Just go to your booking, and under specialty dining reservations you can choose the date & time you'd like to eat. Also a cake can be pre-purchased from the fun shops, as well as celebration decorations.

If your boyfriend lets the waitstaff know they may sing happy birthday too you , my wife told on me when we were on our honeymoon cruise. He my let your cruise director know when you get on the ship sometimes they may do something.it depends on the director

Hello,

My boyfriend is taking me on a cruise for my birthday. I was wondering if Carnival will do anything. We are sailing on the Miracle on Oct. 1st. My birthday is on the 5th. I was wondering if to eat in the Steak House or in the dinning room the night of my birthday. I have always wanted to said on my birthday, and my wish has finally come true. :D

Advance happy birthday! Enjoy:)

Hello,

I am on the same cruise and my birthday is the 2nd :) It will be my 10th solo birthday cruise, it's awesome! Are you in the rollcall?

It helps if your birthday info is included in your profile on their website. I haven't gotten gifts from the ship other than a birthday card on my bed (it was a day late last year though) and they sing to you and bring a slice of cake with a candle in it (in the MDR). The steakhouse is a great idea for your birthday, they will also sing to you and put a candle in your dessert :D

See you on the ship!!! I'll be in the piano bar most nights :D

Edited by LibratPDX

Hello,

We didn't even mention it. My daughter turned 21 on August 4th and we went on a cruise August 13th. One day our cabin stuard wrote Happy Birthday Madison on our mirror and left a 50.00 gc for spa and a free picture. If you get the spa card, be sure to look at the expiration date. It expired mid cruise. She didn't have time to get a massage so she used it for some salt scrub. We didn't use the picture coupon as we don't get pictures and it was not transferable. It was my friends birthday as well and she only got the free picture coupon. Happy Early Birthday.