Help with cabin selection on Pacific

Murphey

Murphey,

I will try to find our T/A invoices / Booking Summaries to see what cabins we had, if that helps.

The more I think about this, the more I think that we may have had extenuating factors.

We were on the OP in 02/13 and we did have some rainy days (Huahine and Bora Bora). Maybe that had a direct effect on people up on deck.

We took Azamara to Bermuda (the year they began operations - 2006, 2007?) & Europe in 2014. On the Bermuda cruise, we had horrendous seas on the way over and it was a little rough coming back, as well. The Europe cruise was RT Rome and it was at the end of April going into May, so it was a bit chilly on deck in the mornings and at night. In fact, we attended the White Party up on deck in Siracusa and it was quite cool and breezy, if not windy.

It may simply have been the combination of the locale and the time of year that made it "quieter" for us in the cabin. I know I DREADED the cabin location on the OP with the same concerns that you have, but it honestly worked out quite well.

I apologize. I thought I would be helping and I think I just added confusion.