Stupid Question Time-Booking/Pricing on website

birdylady

Hi all. I was hoping one of you might be able to help me. figure out how to price out different cabin types in the same cabin categories. By this I mean. If I am trying to price out a 'D' category, it seems that it only defaults on the RCI website to D7. Say I want to price out a D8. And for that matter, how do I change or look at other decks. I know I used to be able to do that, but now I can't find any links that allow me to do that.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Erika

We used to be able to enter a specific stateroom number to search availability. Entering a stateroom number in the desired category would switch to that category.

Last time I checked, they have removed the ability to enter a specific stateroom number, so I know of no way to use the US website to switch categories anymore.

We used to be able to enter a specific stateroom number to search availability. Entering a stateroom number in the desired category would switch to that category.

Last time I checked, they have removed the ability to enter a specific stateroom number, so I know of no way to use the US website to switch categories anymore.

Well, that makes me feel better if you can't figure it out. I'm guessing RCI doesn't want to risk having to educated a consumer as it will cost them money. :(

Erika

Well, that makes me feel better if you can't figure it out. I'm guessing RCI doesn't want to risk having to educated a consumer as it will cost them money. :(

Erika

I think you are correct, each time they "improve" the website, it seems harder to check pricing.

When I am checking for pricing for an Anthem January/16 cruise we want to do I see the lowest price option on certain decks and higher prices options on other decks when I select the section of the ship, forward, mid or aft. If I click on the higher price or even the lowest price option decks it often shows one or more higher price for a different categories.

Be aware that sometimes a higher category shows as being the cheapest or several categories will show at the same price. The latter is because a more than two passenger cabin typically is a higher category and therefore sells at a higher price for those who must choose these but often once the sailing date is close RC often prices all category cabins in the same area at the same two passenger price. ;)