Celebrity Reflection Cabin Questions

Catocat6

Hello,

I booked a cruise (Dec 17th 2016) on the Celebrity Reflection for me, my wife and 2 boys. (8 and 13 years old). I have a question about the ocean view stateroom on deck 3. I'm worried about what kind of sleeping arrangements they have...do they have bunk beds? A pull out couch? Trundles? My kids are kinda tall, so I'm worried that they won't be comfortable. If anyone can help me, thanks. One last question. How are the ocean view rooms? This is my first cruise on celebrity and I don't know what to expect. :eek:

We have cruised with our kids on Celebrity but not Reflection.

We have had the beds that pull down from the wall, the loveseat that folds out into a twin bed, a rollaway brought in each night, and the "couch" that like a daybed is made into a bed for the night.

The deckplan shows a convertible sofa bed in those cabins. I have never seen one onboard that holds two but it could be like ones in homes and hotels that becomes a double bed.

Our son who at 22 is 6-6 was always fine on those beds--he has not been on Celebrity for about 5 years but was on one similar on HAL within the past year.

We will be on same sailing. There is a rollcall where you can chat with others who will be on the ship with you.

Welcome to cruise critic!

Edited by lvz2cruz

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm booking the Sept. 2017 cruise on the Reflection for my 30 year old daughter and her soon to be husband for their honeymoon next year. I put a deposit on an oceanview room, 3129. It says the room has a convertible sofa bed. I assume it"s a sofa that makes into a bed if you have more than two people staying in the room and that there is also a real bed (or two twins that make into a double bed) in the room. Then I got to thinking that maybe the convertible sofa is the only bed? And if so would it be big enough for two adults? Does anyone know?

Thank you

Hello,

I'm booking the Sept. 2017 cruise on the Reflection for my 30 year old daughter and her soon to be husband for their honeymoon next year. I put a deposit on an oceanview room, 3129. It says the room has a convertible sofa bed. I assume it"s a sofa that makes into a bed if you have more than two people staying in the room and that there is also a real bed (or two twins that make into a double bed) in the room. Then I got to thinking that maybe the convertible sofa is the only bed? And if so would it be big enough for two adults? Does anyone know?

Thank you

There will be a 'queen' about 66" wide, that can be separated into twins. Also a couch that is convertible by placing a mattress on top. EM