Balcony Dividers

shipmate13

Can someone please tell me if the dividers can be opened on the Anthem of the Seas. We are going on this ship with another couple that has never sailed on Royal Caribbean and we talked them into a balcony suite. We were hoping you can still have them opened so we can visit in the evening or throughout the day when we are in our rooms.

Thank you

Can someone please tell me if the dividers can be opened on the Anthem of the Seas. We are going on this ship with another couple that has never sailed on Royal Caribbean and we talked them into a balcony suite. We were hoping you can still have them opened so we can visit in the evening or throughout the day when we are in our rooms.

Thank you

Just ask your cabin steward and he/she will unlock the divider if the captain is allowing it on your particular cruise.

Thank you

I do not see why not.

As others have stated just ask your cabin attendant.

That is the only way you will know for sure.

Enjoy