Anyone get additional perks yet in a suite?

momof622

Please let us know when you get back! Have a great cruise.

We leave Sunday for our cruise, I just spoke to someone and she said they were told guest services line included. Not included was room ready, and luggage would not be in room early Got me. Guess I'll find out Sunday. All I care about is that I finally got an aft wrap around suite with a connecting cabin! Can't wait!

I am currently on the Glory and just went up to GS and asked if Suites get to use the Priority line and the answer is no.

I would definitely believe the actual people at GS over any CS worker or anyone else. Because those are the people that will say sorry and send you to the other line. If they are saying no you can't use the priority line, you can't use the priority line. Thanks for the up to date, accurate info.

I would definitely believe the actual people at GS over any CS worker or anyone else. Because those are the people that will say sorry and send you to the other line. If they are saying no you can't use the priority line, you can't use the priority line. Thanks for the up to date, accurate info.

You're welcome. The people that answer the phone at Carnival give incorrect info all the time so I figured I would go straight to the horse's mouth so to speak.

Someone posted in this topic that they put a FTTF sticker on the sign and sail card and they did not purchase the FTTF. I have the FTTF on my luggage tags. I'll report back after our trip this weekend.

We also have FTTF on our luggage tags, and we did not purchase it. We are in an ocean suite. We sail this Saturday. Will post when we return on the 30th as to what perks we get.

Someone posted in this topic that they put a FTTF sticker on the sign and sail card and they did not purchase the FTTF. I have the FTTF on my luggage tags. I'll report back after our trip this weekend.

Well if they "give" you FTTF (as apparently they randomly give some people Platinum perks for one cruise - so I've heard) then yes you would have all the benefits of FTTF. But it is not a perk as of right now for simply staying in a suite.

I also had FTTF on my luggage tags and I'm Platinum. So if they are including priority luggage delivery as part of the suite perks now, then that's to be expected. That way the porters know to put the orange stickers on them so they get to the cabin faster. If you have FTTF, then it will be printed on your boarding pass as well. You'll just have to wait and see.

Oh and I did look at the signs, and they are the same as before. Suites do not have early access to their cabins.

Have a great cruise!