Recent Photos Grand Suite 1554 Radiance Class

Kokomo91165

What type of bath amenities do they supply as I do not want to bring my own if I do not have to. We go in Oct on Greek isle cruise then off to Harmony so less I have to carry will help.

A suite will have bars of soap and small containers of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion.

GS1556 on the Radiance is the same as 1554. We have had both with 1554 being our favourite ONLY because where the doors open, it is slightly wider than 1556.

Here are some photos of 1554 (I don't think I ever took any of 1556). To get the full benefit of both 1554 and 1556, push the curtains right back and then slide the doors as you can see I have done. It really has the wow effect.

The only advantage 1556 has over 1554 is privacy. 1554 looks straight into 1552's bedroom:eek:

Here is 1554:

15mmmc2.jpg

wjffpe.jpg

Cheers

Di

Here are some pics of grand suite 1556 on Radiance but these where taken in July 2013. I am not sure what the color scheme is now since I think she has had a dry dock.

I think we had 1556 on the 2013 TP to Honolulu. You look like you had it in Alaska:) Unfortunately, it seems it will be the same. I believe they didn't do the cabins. We had Owners Suites booked for our upcoming Radiance cruises but have dropped back to Grand Suites as they are in better condition than we experienced on our last Radiance cruise.

Cheers

Di