Live From Freedom 9/11/2016

Ander026

Good afternoon everyone

Well we are still in flashback mode back to Saturday night into Sunday morning

The last part of my afternoon before making sure things were straight on my account at Guest Relations was checking out the Eagles Tribute band.

IMG_5781_zpshxow9xbg.jpg

Well after a busy afternoon I ended up swimming for the last time in the Solarium pool. Then it was off to dinner and the CL for the last time. Here is the Servers and Wait Staff of the MDR

IMG_5783_zpsd5tmfsa6.jpg

Then it was off to the farewell show. It was another great show with my favorite farewell song in the fleet.

IMG_5788_zpsryn32f8q.jpg

Then it was off for getting final drinks before I headed to bed.

The next morning was normal as I headed to breakfast then to get my stuff and headed off the ship.

Morning pic with camera as it was not ready to wake up

IMG_5792_zpssfaypsx3.jpg

Carnival Victory was also back from its adventure

IMG_5796_zpsr0g6hh9h.jpg

Last view of Freedom before heading home. Note I will try and get the same pic with Oasis in November

IMG_5797_zps8mmbyodx.jpg

Next up will be my final thoughts of this cruise

Good Afternoon everyone,

Well I am now back home from my Freedom Cruise. Here are some of my final thoughts of the cruise

1. I had a great room and would get this style of room again

2. Internet is better than old but I only had the Surf package. I think I will get the next level up so I can upload pics better and post quicker.

3. Unable to do some of my favorite activities like Mini Golf and Table Tennis Tournaments due to them being at odd times like at 1600-1630 where I was getting ready for Dinner or at 1800 when I am at dinner.

4. Some events never happened. There was some Mini Golf stuff on the cruise compass that started at 1015 that never happened.

Overall this was a great cruise and I realized that I do like a Freedom class ship as I have sailed this class 6 times now. It is unfortunate that they are moving Freedom to FLL. Glad to see Oasis coming to PC but would love to see a 3rd ship in PC to offer a 3rd option.

Well that is the end of this Live @.

Fore those that sailed and followed along hope that you had a great cruise vacation.

Fore those that just followed thanks for joining me for the last week and allowing me to share my photos and cruise experience with you.

My next installment of Live @ will be on November 5th 2016 as I board the Oasis of the Seas for the 1st cruise out of Port Canaveral

100_5434_zps2yrjaood.jpg

Robert, thanks for the trip. Your photos were wonderful. I now blame you for me being really antsy as I wait to board my fav lady in 45 days. Thanks for the great job OOPS, looks like I counted wrong, 53 days. I think I like my mistake better

Edited by beej

Robert, thanks for the trip. Your photos were wonderful. I now blame you for me being really antsy as I wait to board my fav lady in 45 days. Thanks for the great job OOPS, looks like I counted wrong, 53 days. I think I like my mistake better

Have a wonderful time on the Freedom, Be sure to visit Heidi in the CL. She makes a wonderful espresso martini and also a chocolate martini.

I'll make sure I find Heidi and say hello

Heidi was fantastic, She remembered my drink and was even making it as I walked in. My other favorite bar was the R Bar. I go to know the Bar Tender there (who I forgot her name) was fantastic. She would even fix my drink without me even ordering a drink.

I'll check out the R Bar, too. I'm easy. They found a blood clot in my leg so I can't drink. As long as I can have a non booze drink, and not a frozen one, I'm a happy camper. How was the Schooner Bar. Always has been a fav with the piano bar