ZEBRA CRASHES HONEYMOON ON CARNIVAL VISTA August 26-Sept 3 Review

bluenoser2

• 3 weeks later...

Marla -

We were away for 3 weeks (cruising, what else?), arrived home two days after Hurricane Matthew visited, and am just now finishing your terrific review. Bubby & Cubby were SO lucky to have you two along for the ride and it will make a most amusing story for their grandchildren: 'Our parents and a pet zebra accompanied us on our honeymoon'(!) I enjoy all your reviews tremendously - even if I had to travel to Carnival's forum to read this one. :D

The photos were great as usual (even a couple of the author snuck in). Can't wait for your next adventure!

Janet

Thank you so much Janet for your kind words. I never thought of our kids telling their kids about their honeymoon!

The review is an indulgent way for me to relive our trip. Florence is impatiently waiting for us to decide what our next adventure will be. Just when I think it'll be back to the Princess board for the next one, Mr. McGeever starts looking at NCL cruises. Sigh. I'll go anywhere on anything.....anytime.....so I am also trying to wait patiently for our next trip. I'm thinking South Caribbean, or maybe British Isles....Panama Canal would be nice......I think Machu Picchu is going to have to wait a little longer for our bucket list of trips.

HI all!

bluenoser2 ~ just finished reading your whole report & loved it.:D I'm going on the TA so was nice to learn more about the ship. I think I'll let my little stuffed Hedgehog come along on this cruise to perk up my photos.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. BTW we have a DD living down east in Fredericton, love the Maritimes, so much to see down there.

~ Jo ~ :)

Thanks Jo! Yes, it's pretty beautiful in the Maritimes right now - we spent Thanksgiving at our cottage near Fredericton and the trees were amazing. If it hadn't been raining so much as a result of Hurricane Matthew, it would have been too spectacular to handle! We enjoyed our walks in the rain anyway! Enjoy your upcoming cruise! I believe that Matt returns as the CD for the TA after a few weeks off, so he'll be all fresh and raring to go!