Indy disappeared??

trolleydolly

Just thought I'd do a little price check by doing a mock booking for our mini cruise on Indy in October. When I looked the cruise has disappeared. Also nothing available to book on her from 1st - 26th October. Am I being paranoid or do you think she might have to go into emergency dry dock or something and those cruises have been swiped (albeit not much notice!)

Hope I'm just being over paranoid!! Anyone heard anything. Thanks [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm seeing a 3 night on the 23rd and a 4 night available on the 26th. Also several 10+ day in October. Might have been an IT "glitch".

However, your 3-night is showing Sold Out as are the 11 and 15 night sailings prior to yours. Its POSSIBLE something is going on, or its possible that these are just popular sailings.

Edited by MikeBTN

Just thought I'd do a little price check by doing a mock booking for our mini cruise on Indy in October. When I looked the cruise has disappeared. Also nothing available to book on her from 1st - 26th October. Am I being paranoid or do you think she might have to go into emergency dry dock or something and those cruises have been swiped (albeit not much notice!)

Your cruise is showing as sold out. It has not disappeared as far as I can see. Given it is during half term it is not surprising it is sold out with only one month to go. Several shorter navigator sailings out of Southampton are sold out as well for October.

Edited by Spurschick

I'm seeing a 3 night on the 23rd and a 4 night available on the 26th. Also several 10+ day in October. Might have been an IT "glitch".

However, your 3-night is showing Sold Out as are the 11 and 15 night sailings prior to yours. Its POSSIBLE something is going on, or its possible that these are just popular sailings.

Parents booked the 3 nighter this week. Very good price Grand Suite. We are in Florida so can't go

U>S> cruiser here. My last cruise in May I noticed it disappeared on-line around final payment, as I always like to check pricing to see the "deal" I got;) after a few days it returned, then it disappeared again..etc.....just the nature of the beast when u r close to sailing, but if in doubt check with RCI that all is okay...

I just looked at our cruise leaving on Oasis this weekend and it is not sold out but since they have added sailings in October the description now only shows going to 2 ports, I look at my reservation it still shows 3 and I have a booked excursion on the one missing port St. Thomas...yes it can get confusing with their system update.

Edited by land lover

I have just got off Indy this Friday.There was talk of a mini refit this October I heard they are moving the diamond lounge.I was told this by the lady who was in charge of the lounge.I don't know if anything else is being changed.

Oh that's interesting! Thanks. Though hopefully not enough of a refit to take her out of service!

I thought the same about our Navigator cruise also in October. It sold out shortly after final payment.

We have some friends who were hoping for a last minute bargain but no chance. Southampton sailings seem very popular this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have just got off Indy this Friday.There was talk of a mini refit this October I heard they are moving the diamond lounge.I was told this by the lady who was in charge of the lounge.I don't know if anything else is being changed.

Hi. Out of interest do you know where the diamond lounge is moving to on Indy? And also what's the old diamond lounge going to be?? Would be nice if it's the new CL!!

Thanks