Complimentary Crown Grill - suite perk

metairiegal

We'll be in a full suite for the first time and I am wondering about the complimentary Crown Grill meal. I like to think about what I am going to eat! :)

Is it the same menu that paying customers have? Can we order whatever we like? Are sodas included in the free price?

Also, if anyone has a picture of the menu, I would appreciate it if you could post it. Thanks.

Same menu, whatever you like. No, sodas are not included. The beverage situation is the same as it would be in any of the dining rooms.

I don't have a photo of the menu, but it might be available at http://www.princess.com. It will drive you nuts trying to narrow down what you would like to have.....enjoy.

As soon as you are on board, call the dine line to make reservations for the first night there.

We'll be in a full suite for the first time and I am wondering about the complimentary Crown Grill meal. I like to think about what I am going to eat! :)

Is it the same menu that paying customers have? Can we order whatever we like? Are sodas included in the free price?

Also, if anyone has a picture of the menu, I would appreciate it if you could post it. Thanks.

The suite perk is for a dinner in any of the specialty restaurants onboard on embarkation evening. The menu is the same for everyone. The filet mignon is our favorite menu item and we have had over 30 dinners in the Crown Grill.

If you don't see the menu before boarding, there is one posted by the entrance to the venue.

This review is for the Crown Grill on the Grand Princess, but it shows lots of pictures of the food. I'm guessing that it's pretty standard fleet-wide. We had a great meal on the Grand in May.

http://www.beyondships2.com/grand-princess-crown-princess-crown-grill-review.html

Thank you for posting the link, the review and pics are great! The meal sounds wonderful! :)

I'd better go on a diet now for my December cruise! :D

My wife and I love the Crown Grill. Appetizer I recommend the seared Scallops, Black and blue onion soup, Filet is great along with lobster tail (get both), rib eye steak is also terrific. The sides are served family style. Deserts are a little disappointing, but when you get to that point who cares? Enjoy! You must use it on first night.

Pics of the food would also be appreciated! ;)

Ate there a few nights on our last cruise. One of our favorite places. Pics below.

-Andrew :)

My DH and I are in a suite but our son is not. Can we have him join us and pay for his meal? Karen
Yes. The perk is for a complementary specialty dinner the first night so you could also choose Sabatini's or SHARE depending upon the ship.

But he can't join you for breakfast in Sabatini's.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser