Shutterfly Offers Expired

anewmac

Got off our cruise in April and was finally sitting down to make a photo book and the luggage tag that I got after purchasing so many photos. Went to enter the code and it tells me it expired in August. :mad:

Anyone have any luck calling Carnival and getting a new code?

I'd be more inclined to call Shutterfly than Carnival. I'm surprised your coupon was valid for four months.... most of their special offers for freebies are only valid for much shorter lengths of time. When I get one in a credit card statement it usually expires at the end of the month. I would not be surprised if they do not give a new code.

One thing you can do easily is like them on the social site we are not allowed to mention that starts with an F and they frequently have promotions where you can get an item free. I have actually gotten two luggage tags free this way. Well, not exactly free when shipping is $7.99.....

Are you signed up with Shutterfly? If so, they are constantly offering 50% discounts. I just checked their website and their the current special Shutterfly is offering on photobooks is only 30% discount. But they do run the 50% discounts fairly often. I also use them for pictures and photo books and the quality is great. Lately I've been making the photobooks after our cruises and if there isn't a 50% discount available when I finish, I just wait until one is offered (usually notified through email) and then I'll order it. :D

BTW, I remember your Breeze review and really enjoyed that.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

The shipping was so much that it didn't interest me.

It's ridiculous. I still receive paper statements from Kohl's instead of internet only mainly because they frequently include a Shutterfly coupon and sometimes it's a free shipping code. They let you use multiple discounts so I have a couple items I was able to get completely free.

Lately I've been making the photobooks after our cruises and if there isn't a 50% discount available when I finish, I just wait until one is offered (usually notified through email) and then I'll order it.

Try Groupon also. They usually have three different size book options. And I'm usually able to use the Groupon in conjunction with another discount code. And don't forget to use 'UPGRADE' for free expedited shipping. :)

(And if you fly American, don't forget to buy the Groupon through AA's shopping website...extra miles and multiple discounts. Love a great deal! lol :D)

One thing you can do easily is like them on the social site we are not allowed to mention that starts with an F and they frequently have promotions where you can get an item free. I have actually gotten two luggage tags free this way. Well, not exactly free when shipping is $7.99.....

Well all free items I get these days have that shipping rate. Not surprised though.

Are you signed up with Shutterfly? If so, they are constantly offering 50% discounts. I just checked their website and their the current special Shutterfly is offering on photobooks is only 30% discount. But they do run the 50% discounts fairly often. I also use them for pictures and photo books and the quality is great. Lately I've been making the photobooks after our cruises and if there isn't a 50% discount available when I finish, I just wait until one is offered (usually notified through email) and then I'll order it. :D

BTW, I remember your Breeze review and really enjoyed that.

Thanks all I usually get groupons for books etc. it was just the principal of the matter lol. Note to self next time don't lag on ordering [emoji19].

Speaking g of which pghsteekerfan thanks for the shoutout, I actually am working on my 2nd breeze review.. from April lol [emoji849] better late than never right lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks all I usually get groupons for books etc. it was just the principal of the matter lol. Note to self next time don't lag on ordering [emoji19].

Forums

I didn't even think to look. The luggage tag was free with 1 photo purchase, and the cashier (AKA photographer on a different night) didn't even give me the coupon. I asked at another cashier, and she gave it to me. It expires in Feb 2017, so I have 5 months. Glad you said something though. I mean the shipping will probably discourage me from ordering it anyway, but it might make a good gift for Christmas :)

Speaking g of which pghsteekerfan thanks for the shoutout, I actually am working on my 2nd breeze review.. from April lol [emoji849] better late than never right lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're doing another? Good, I'll be following along then cause I'm definitely going through cruise withdrawal. :D Looking forward to it. Better late than never worked for me a few years ago...our cruise was in May and I finally got to the review that September. They do take a lot of work, especially with the pictures and going through them.

How ironic is this? I just got an email, from Shutterfly, with another 50% discount. LOL!!! If you'd like the code, I'll be happy to get it to you. :)

Edited by pghsteelerfan