Car Rental in Maui

augiesmom

My mom and I were originally scheduled to take a group tour on the Road to Hana. Plans have now changed, and I need advice.

A former student of my mom's lives on Maui, and wants to drive us around herself. Problem-she doesn't have her own car.

We are wiling to rent a car for the day, but have no idea how close to the port our ship will be docked. We are on Norwegian's Pride of America.

Have no idea of how much time it will take to rent the car, how far we need to walk etc to the car rental.

Any recommendations would be really appreciated!

My mom and I were originally scheduled to take a group tour on the Road to Hana. Plans have now changed, and I need advice.

A former student of my mom's lives on Maui, and wants to drive us around herself. Problem-she doesn't have her own car.

We are wiling to rent a car for the day, but have no idea how close to the port our ship will be docked. We are on Norwegian's Pride of America.

Have no idea of how much time it will take to rent the car, how far we need to walk etc to the car rental.

Any recommendations would be really appreciated!

You might consider having the woman go and rent a car (she can take a bus to the airport) and then drive over to the ship and pick up you and your mother. She would have to go to the rental agency anyway to sign on as driver. You would just reimburse her for whatever the expense is.