Canada/New England Cruise 2016

roothy123

Is anyone going on Viking Star's October Canada/New England cruise starting early October, or perhaps getting to Quebec in early October? If so, could you please let me know when Star will be in Quebec City? Quebec's port website indicates it will be one day and I was thinking it would be another. I looked on the Viking site, but wasn't able to find these cruises - perhaps because it's too late to book. Our friends will be in Quebec Oct. 1 and are hoping to see the Star.

Thank you both. The Quebec dates agree with the port's web site, so now I know for sure that's when Star will be in Quebec. I was looking at a Viking brochure page that I had torn out, but it was apparently for a different cruise date, so I was scratching my head. I usually go with port websites, but wanted to be sure of the date.

Here's the port site: http://www.portquebec.ca/en/cruises/vessel-schedules/seasonal-schedule

It doesn't give times, but at least it gives locations, which is helpful for people who like to do things on their own. On Oct. 4, Viking has the best dock location; on the 1st it has the worst. The worst, however, is 1.8 from the other locations - at least not way out on the edge of the city. Star and an Oceania ship will be berthed together there, with the bigger ships (Aida and Princess) closer to the historic area.