Early dining wait list

Jgoodall08

Granted the European itineraries are different than the upcoming Caribbean sailings, but it was not a problem getting a table up to 6:30 p.m. and even after this past July on the Vista. You may be just fine taking anytime dining for your November cruise.

When you get to the dining room remember your table number the waitstaff should be the same every night. Or request your waiters section if he gets moved. After the second time the hostess saw us and just asked us if we wanted the same table.

Howdy A'Hoy Ship Mate!

Yes being Wait Listed for ealy dining that long is a ... nicer word.. not-so-well eh..

On AnytIme i saw you have to Registrer on Deck five and wait in line to do it and then go wait in line on deck three to be seated too. Two Wait Lines..

:eek:

That is kinda absurd at the High Sea Cruise prices we all paid.. IMHO.

We are Ships and Voyage Mates ! 11/05/2016 A.D. Saturday

I've been on early dining wait list since we booked the Vista like a year ago...

We are sailing on 11/5. Is there a chance it will be moved off wait list or is it likely too late now? What time is late dining?

Hi:)

Yeah I hear too many mixed reviews on the anytime dining that I don't want to risk hating it. I would not want to wait in lines for an extended period of time and go from One deck to another to another..my travel agent is still trying to get me to be hopeful that it's still possible I may get off the waistlist. Fingers crossed!

The late dining doesn't work for watching the shows right? What time is late dining?

You can catch the shows before dinner, at 7:30, or after, at 9:30, if you have late seating dining at 8:15. I have only done YTD once and hated it.....never again. And on the Vista, we walked by a ridiculous line of people every night waiting for YTD as we went to the dining room.

The culinary intake is such a part of Cruising ..especially on the larger (lager) ships.

VISTA is the Largest in the Parents Carnival Fleet of ships.

I would think after many decades and Billions of USD$ Spent thye would have the Dining Times down by now. By like the PGA somepeople still want to drive in the carts and carry 27 clubs in the bags..eh..

Deck Three and Deck Four:

deck3b.gifdeck4b.gif