32oz Porterhouse/PrimeRib/Ribeye

fstuff1

. . . i'm going to use a sdp for each of the 32oz steaks, so i have 1 sdp left.

which 32oz steak would you use the 4th sdp for?

Although I really enjoy all the beef options that Cagney's offers, I suggest you return to Le Bistro to split the visits 50/50 . . . and have a beef option that is often better than at the actual steakhouse (but that's only my opinion)

How funny is it that this "hungry person" wants to eat 32 ounce steaks four times on the free SDP but in their signature it says how much NCL "nickles and dimes you to death".

Playing Devil's Advocate . . . there is a chance that this was a paid package, and not a perk ('free').

I was just on the Breakaway last week.

I had the 32oz porterhouse, good flavor, good quality, 8 out of 10.

The 32oz rib eye medium, it went from rare to mw, the meat quality was also average, 6 out of 10.

The 29oz tomahawk, best flavor and quality, 9.5 out of 10.

There are a couple of different Cagney's menus in use across the fleet, so you have to be careful what you find online, it may turn out not to be the right menu for your ship and sailing. From recent reports like skeeter195's above, it sounds like all three steaks are available on the BA menu.

How funny is it that this "hungry person" wants to eat 32 ounce steaks four times on the free SDP but in their signature it says how much NCL "nickles and dimes you to death".

It's a crazy world, folks.

Funny I was thinking the same thing LOL but I sure this is are "last " cruises on NCL

Agreed, had the porterhouse on Epic and it was hard work! Also had the ribeye and filet in Cagneys and thought the ribeye was tastiest. My favourite steak on NCL is the filet in Le Bistro but will be trying the 32 oz for two (there will be two of us!) when next on board Spirit.

Agreed that the best filet was at Le Bistro. I ordered the one at Cagney's and my oldest son had the Le Bistro filet - I will definitely be switching to the filet at Le Bistro in November and having something else at Cagney's.

I had the Tomahawk on the September 4th sailing on the Breakaway. This is the menu from that cruise. It's small to see but it's on there under grilled classics.

IMG_5290.jpg

And here's the steak itself:

IMG_5295.jpg

Edited by stungazed
Spelling Correction