Are Suites Worth The Money?

PRINCESSTHE BEST

It's always first class with me, I simply do not do second class; simple as that. I earn a relatively huge enough amount of money for this not to be an issue whatsoever and can do about ten a year easily. Well that's enough about posting letters at 64p and 55p, first and second class down the Post Office. The savings would only be 90p per year. This is well within my postage budget.

Now my cruising budget, that's a different thing, I earn a small amount of money in comparison to cruise fares either in inside cabins or suites so I cannot do as many as ten per year. Some people have an enormous disposable income a guy I know prices up his holidays at about £40,000 for the four of them and cabin price differentials are going to be as trivial as postage stamps to them. If you are really undecided about whether paying for a suite is worth the extra cost; then it is already encroaching in your mind, same as mine, on value for money and therefore to you it is not worth paying the extra.

Regards John

You are absolutely correct.

Whether something is worth paying for is based on disposable income, and everyone's disposable income is different. What is luxury to one person, is not to another. It's been my argument for years and years.

I paid £7,339 for a 'B4' grade suite after various discounts.....Only two years to wait to see if it's a good deal or not?:)

Cabin is now costing .£8300 ( £9300 - £1000 OBC) :)

It's always first class with me, I simply do not do second class; simple as that. I earn a relatively huge enough amount of money for this not to be an issue whatsoever and can do about ten a year easily. Well that's enough about posting letters at 64p and 55p, first and second class down the Post Office. The savings would only be 90p per year. This is well within my postage budget.

Now my cruising budget, that's a different thing, I earn a small amount of money in comparison to cruise fares either in inside cabins or suites so I cannot do as many as ten per year. Some people have an enormous disposable income a guy I know prices up his holidays at about £40,000 for the four of them and cabin price differentials are going to be as trivial as postage stamps to them. If you are really undecided about whether paying for a suite is worth the extra cost; then it is already encroaching in your mind, same as mine, on value for money and therefore to you it is not worth paying the extra.

Regards John

Makes sense to us. We are looking at a special cruise for our 25th. To book a suite on Oceana would be more than booking 2 cruises with a balcony. Is it worth it .... one word. NO, not to us.

Makes sense to us. We are looking at a special cruise for our 25th. To book a suite on Oceana would be more than booking 2 cruises with a balcony. Is it worth it .... one word. NO, not to us.

I agree completely, we have only purposefully booked two suites the rest have been up-sold. At the moment we have limited amounts of annual leave so the option of multiple cruises isn't there, so we have occasionally splashed out. As soon as we retire or work part time we will have no time restrictions and there is no way I'd spend money on a suite in those circumstances, it will be insides and careful spending!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums