Is anyone booking for 2018 ?

Host Hattie

Yes! yes!yes! My DH and I surprised ourselves by booking a 94 day Round the World Cruise on the Pacific Princess. We leave LA on Jan 22, 2018 and disembark in Ft Lauderdale on April 27th!

And yeah, I'm blogging about preparing for the trip at Round The World Writer! Then we'll post about our adventures once we board. Somebody pinch me!

Yes! yes!yes! My DH and I surprised ourselves by booking a 94 day Round the World Cruise on the Pacific Princess. We leave LA on Jan 22, 2018 and disembark in Ft Lauderdale on April 27th!

And yeah, I'm blogging about preparing for the trip at Round The World Writer! Then we'll post about our adventures once we board. Somebody pinch me!

How utterly fabulous, Aquadesiac. I am truly TRULY envious. I would absolutely love to do that but, each time I look, I can hear very loud squeaks from my piggy bank!

I shall look forward to your blog and your tips!

How wonderful. I shall follow your blog avidly.

We have two 2018 cruises booked, both done onboard QM2 on previous cruises. Excellent OBC, low deposits, and plenty of time to cancel if life changes. January 2018 is on the QE, NY to SF through the Panama Canal, and November 2018 on the QM2 from NY to the eastern Caribbean and back to NY. Long time to wait, but also something to look forward to on those days when you need that "something."

We have identified our 2018 cruise, but will not book it until we are on the QE on our 17 night cruise in September. When we booked on board the QE last October for our forthcoming September cruise this year, we got an incredible deal, particularly our biggest ever OBC which actually put the "Future Cruise" letter in the shade. And we even cross referenced it to our normal TA who benefitted from the booking.

Hope we can do the same this time. Let you know.....