3 night dining package

slyster

Can someone explain how this works in terms of flexibility in choosing the restaurants? Would I be able to go to the same restaurant twice or do you have to go to different restaurants each time. I was on the RC cruise planner page and it looks like RC chooses the first restaurant for you? I'm assuming you can change this if you want? I can choose the time, but I don't see the option to choose the restaurant I want to go to on the first or second night?

I like the idea of paying $25 for each restaurant. I'm thinking if Chops is going up in price (have seen $42 but my sailing in 2017 still shows $35) then the package might go up. I'm seriously considering it. Thanks in advance!

Can someone explain how this works in terms of flexibility in choosing the restaurants? Would I be able to go to the same restaurant twice or do you have to go to different restaurants each time. I was on the RC cruise planner page and it looks like RC chooses the first restaurant for you? I'm assuming you can change this if you want? I can choose the time, but I don't see the option to choose the restaurant I want to go to on the first or second night?

I like the idea of paying $25 for each restaurant. I'm thinking if Chops is going up in price (have seen $42 but my sailing in 2017 still shows $35) then the package might go up. I'm seriously considering it. Thanks in advance!

You can go the same restaurant more than once. RC chooses the first restaurant, and you may be able to change onboard if space is available.

Not sure which ship you will be on. We were on Oasis and bought the 4 night specialty dinning package. When we boarded, we went to each restaurant and booked our time and day. I see no reason why you couldn't eat at the same place each night, that you have for specialty dinning.

If you don't like formal wear, on the boarding day, most all restaurants are casual as you luggage may or may not be in your cabin in time. We dress up all the time, wear uniforms so to speak, so we like to be casual on a Caribbean cruise, so we would book the most fancy specialty on the first night, as many will be casual.

RCI reserves the first (sometimes the second nite) restaurant (they make the selection). However, you can change the reservation to any available restaurant once on board. You may go to the same restaurant multiple times, based on availability.

It's a great discounted package. The key is to make your reservations as soon as you board. We've done the package a couple times now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

RCI reserves the first (sometimes the second nite) restaurant (they make the selection). However, you can change the reservation to any available restaurant once on board. You may go to the same restaurant multiple times, based on availability.

It's a great discounted package. The key is to make your reservations as soon as you board. We've done the package a couple times now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ah yes.... correct.... we were able to change our first nights specialty restaurant. I forget where we were assigned the first night, not sure we even checked. We wanted to try Cafe 150, but didn't feel like dressing up, as it calls for formal, so we elected to have it our first night early, and other bags hadn't reached our cabin anyway, so we dress casual and enjoyed or meal. First nights are generally casual since many do not yet have their luggage.