travel between fll and miami

Cricket551

Any ideas/suggestions for getting from Ft Lauderdale airport to a hotel in Miami? I checked taxi fare viewer and it seems it will be around $82:( to the hotel, then at the end of the trip from port back to FLL will be around $88.

From the Hotel to port will only be around $12:) so that's not an issue!

We are coming in the day before the cruise and will stay a night in Miami. On the last day we will go strait from port to FLL.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Asked and answered here almost daily - scan the threads or try the search function.

Uber will run under $50 and likely closer to $40

Shared shuttles run from $15+ per person each way - SAS, QLS, MJS, Go Airport and others are suggested here almost daily.

Edited by JohninDC

I really did scan through to see what I could find and I did see some ideas and maybe I just didn't go back far enough!:o I know that a while back I had read a thread about shuttles but I could not remember any of the names, nor could I find the notes I had taken on the subject! I have no luck (maybe user error) when using the search function.

Thank you for you help!

As a considerable cost savings, we were considering taking the Tri-rail to MIA and having our Miami hotel pick us up with their shuttle. For those of you that travel with an abundance of luggage that would not be practical.

Have a wonderful cruise,

Betty

That works to get you to an MIA area hotel, where you will still be a $30 cab ride from the port. There are a few budget hotels near MIA that include a "free" shuttle to POM in their rate, but the area around MIA is not attractive.

IMHO you'd be better off taking a shuttle to one of the FLL area hotels and then using Uber or a shared shuttle to get to POM.

I really did scan through to see what I could find and I did see some ideas and maybe I just didn't go back far enough!:o I know that a while back I had read a thread about shuttles but I could not remember any of the names, nor could I find the notes I had taken on the subject! I have no luck (maybe user error) when using the search function.

Thank you for you help!

I too have no luck using the search function. I wonder if it's the iPad as the things I've searched for should have come up with at least one result! Or, maybe as you said it's user error! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Forums