Priority Boarding for Captain's Club Members

Cruisebride2006

Since I am a Captain's Club member I get priority boarding but the problem is, I am sailing with 9 other people who are not Captain's Club members. Can they get priority boarding too? Or will they have to wait in the long line? Is there anyway around this? I would feel horrible making them wait in a longer line! Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this one! :)

I don't think you will have to worry about it. There are so many members now the lines for Captain's Club are just as long or longer than regular line which we have always used. Go early and avoid the lines all together.

I would bet if you have your TA link all of you you all should be able to board together, at least we did when the kids had a suite.

I agree. The last several X cruisings we've been on, the boarding process is so incredibly well managed that it almost made no difference at all whether one was in the CC line or otherwise. I wouldn't sweat it. If you get there and the lines are long, I'd simply wait with my pals for the 15 minutes or so that it would take.

Is Xpress Pass registration an option on your cruise....if so, the others can probably get through that line pretty quickly.

I haven't seen any lines for check in on the two Celebrity cruises that I've done this year - arriving early seems to help.

Hopefully the lines won't be long. If they are, why don't you get in line with your friends and then you can all board together? I don't think if you had 1 or 2 people you would have trouble in the Captain's Club line, but I think with the number of people in your group, you are pushing it.

Katie

Since I am a Captain's Club member I get priority boarding but the problem is, I am sailing with 9 other people who are not Captain's Club members. Can they get priority boarding too? Or will they have to wait in the long line? Is there anyway around this? I would feel horrible making them wait in a longer line! Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this one! :)

Also, not all CC members get priority boarding. It depends on when you joined and how many Celebrity cruises you have been on.

Archived