Jewel Aft PH W/2 adults 215 Y/O's

spotfish

Will any of the aft PH rooms sleep 2 adults and two 15 year old's? We just had PH 10000 up front and 4 slept in that room just fine. Would like to try an aft PH for next years cruise.

Edited by spotfish

All the AFT Penthouses we have stayed in on the Jewel would not sleep four people since there is only one queen bed and a small sofa that the steward makes into a bed which I don't think would sleep two people especially teenagers. I don't know if they can add a rollaway or not can't hurt to call and find out.

I do the aft penthouse all the time on the Jewel and Pearl and it would be really, really tight. There is one bed and a loveseat. According to the deck plans, it looks like the disable aft penthouse (I've never been in one) on deck 9 are the only ones designated to hold four, so you might be able to get a roll-away bed in there, as they are probably set up a little different.

BTW, I think the aft penthouses are awesome.

Edited by NLH Arizona

If you look at the Jewel's deck plans, you'll see the little triangle icon in all but two of those aft suites (I'm not including the "disabled" suites), which means "holds three," so NCL won't let you book four in there. The two non-disabled suites with the "holds four" icon are on deck 9 (9170 and 9670), but it's hard to imagine this with two teenagers.

Here's an aft penthouse on the Gem (deck 10, but I haven't read of any difference on deck 9), a sister ship of the Jewel, so you can see what the posters above are referring to. Hard to imagine two teenagers on that sofa. Don't know if NCL would put in a rollaway, but think about how you'd all get around at night. I suppose you could make it work.

For those two aft-facing suites on Deck 9 (the non-disabled suites), I'd call NCL and ask how they make it work for four people.

Gem%20SF%2010164%201024x673_zpsij6kho4u.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

If you look at the Jewel's deck plans, you'll see the little triangle icon in all but two of those aft suites (I'm not including the "disabled" suites), which means "holds three," so NCL won't let you book four in there. The two non-disabled suites with the "holds four" icon are on deck 9 (9170 and 9670), but it's hard to imagine this with two teenagers.

Here's an aft penthouse on the Gem (deck 10, but I haven't read of any difference on deck 9), a sister ship of the Jewel, so you can see what the posters above are referring to. Hard to imagine two teenagers on that sofa. Don't know if NCL would put in a rollaway, but think about how you'd all get around at night. I suppose you could make it work.

For those two aft-facing suites on Deck 9 (the non-disabled suites), I'd call NCL and ask how they make it work for four people.

Gem%20SF%2010164%201024x673_zpsij6kho4u.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

Did you guys steal the artwork?