Did you receive your excursion sale refund?

Last weekend a number of us canceled and rebooked excursions for the 20% off sale. If so, did you receive your original purchase refund yet? Just wondering whether I need to make a follow-up call. Or how long do RCI refunds typically take? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Bound4Bermuda

Last weekend a number of us canceled and rebooked excursions for the 20% off sale. If so, did you receive your original purchase refund yet? Just wondering whether I need to make a follow-up call. Or how long do RCI refunds typically take? Thanks!

Waiting on mine, but my cruise page no longer shows a negative amount..... so I am thinking tomorrow...

We received our refund yesterday on our credit card. It was very interesting how they processed it though. We had 4 people booked for a $59 excursion and we received 4 separate credits of $59, not the $236 total that was originally charged.

How do you tell if the excusions for your cruise are 20% off? I am sailing Harmony on April 22nd, 2017 and I don't know if the prices are any cheaper than before.

The sale is over. While it was on you could go to your cruise planner and the shore excursions page would show you which ones were on sale.

My refund showed up today.

what about items that showed 20% off red mark , but the price was not 20% off the original price ??? anyone investigated this ?

It would be whatever the listed price is, doesn't matter what the original price was, just what Royal currently has listed as the full price. It was the same when they did 20%off drink packages

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

what about items that showed 20% off red mark , but the price was not 20% off the original price ??? anyone investigated this ?

I had booked an excursion that originally was $89 pp. The sale price minus the 20% was listed as $72. It should have been $71.20, but was enough of a difference for the three people I booked it for, for me to cancel and rebook under the sale. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by harleylady98

I had booked an excursion that originally was $89 pp. The sale price minus the 20% was listed as $72. It should have been $71.20, but was enough of a difference for the three people I booked it for, for me to cancel and rebook under the sale. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

some items were indeed 20%, but some where not.

for example, Beach Bungalows was (and is right now) 250$. price after the red mark 20% off - 225$