Jet Set Sail

speedwell

We still dress for dinner, and so do our boys. But I've also stated that I'd rather have a jester in jeans than a terrorist in a tux at my dinner table - my Mom's old saying comes to mind: fur coat and no knickers ... :eek: :D.

Btw, you will find the onboard experience totally different from that of the shoreside.

Less likely to have a terrorist at all on all Brit ships.

I hope the onboard experience is better for the money we have paid, but it could be Buck House on the sea and it won't make us sail with them again. I would rather have a good all round experience rather than go back to Blackpool Pleasure Beach for the Big One before I get to sail.

We are now past that problem for this cruise but in future Celebrity NOT LIKELY.:eek:

Edited by AnOnymously

Less likely to have a terrorist at all on all Brit ships.

Any time, any place, anywhere - please be vigilant when travelling, it can happen when we are least expecting it.

I hope the onboard experience is better for the money we have paid, but it could be Buck House on the sea and it won't make us sail with them again. I would rather have a good all round experience rather than go back to Blackpool Pleasure Beach for the Big One before I get to sail.

We are now past that problem for this cruise but in future Celebrity NOT LIKELY.:eek:

You're correct, P&O sounds like a better fit for you personally; your TA should have pointed you in that direction - that's part of their job fitting the correct line to the client's wants and needs ;).

You're correct, P&O sounds like a better fit for you personally; your TA should have pointed you in that direction - that's part of their job fitting the correct line to the client's wants and needs ;).

JSS would have been perfect, as far as any cruise goes for where and when we wanted to go.

TA's just cost more is my experience.

We will look around and maybe return to old haunts of cruise operators, we will see.

Yes that would be good.

Not sure how long they have now been operating them, though certainly had some this September.

I get the feeling that not many UK cruisers haunt these boards.

Perhaps a post on the Constellation forum might find someone, for whilst they are not all on Constellation many are.

From what I can see the cruises over the hottest Med period are the ones that are sticking for 2017.