carnival luggage tags

LEO supporter

So I was reading how to attach the luggage tags I printed for my carnival cruise....I couldn't help but to laugh when it said to attach with tape or staple. Maybe it is me but who carries a roll of tape or a stapler with them during vacation??? Anybody have any clever ideas of how to attach your tags?

I use cruise luggage tag holders I got from Amazon. They're clear plastic, exactly the right size for the printed luggage tags after they've been folded. And they come with a wire or plastic loop for attaching to your luggage.

I got the kind with the plastic loops and they were hard to get on the luggage so I use cable ties.

Or you could just carry a small stapler.

I use cruise luggage tag holders I got from Amazon. They're clear plastic, exactly the right size for the printed luggage tags after they've been folded. And they come with a wire or plastic loop for attaching to your luggage.

I got the kind with the plastic loops and they were hard to get on the luggage so I use cable ties.

Or you could just carry a small stapler.

OOPS! double entry.

Edited by Blondilu
double entry

So I was reading how to attach the luggage tags I printed for my carnival cruise....I couldn't help but to laugh when it said to attach with tape or staple. Maybe it is me but who carries a roll of tape or a stapler with them during vacation??? Anybody have any clever ideas of how to attach your tags?

Obviously the plastic luggage tag holders are best but another option is to use clear packing tape to make them sturdy. Punch a hole in the top and affix it to your luggage handle with a zip tie.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!!

Just wait, somebody will lecture you on how easy it is to put a piece of tape around a pen that you will take on a trip with you anyway :)

If seriously, some people live in ports or drive up, for them it's a non-issue.

Bring the printed tags with you, fold in the hotel, and ask the front desk for a stapler.

Last resort - the baggage handlers should have sticky tags (like the cruise companies used to mail)