YTD procedure?

Liverpoollovely

My family and I will be on the Vista soon :) and I was wondering is the procedure for YTD similar to the Sunshine where you need to check in? or is it similar to past cruises where you show up at the dining room and if they have a table you sit and if they do not have an available table for three then you get a pager.

I have no issue with the pager I just wanted to know if Carnival are moving to a check in procedure

Thank you ... we are all platinum so I guess we don't need to check in we can just go the YTD dining room

There will likely be a line. Not sure if they will change the procedure. On the 10/21 sailing (Transatlantic) there are (subject to change):

Vista Crossing Oct 21st Barcelona to New York - 13 day cruise

3685 total Guest Count

1032 guests on back to back

1,311 Platinum Guests

419 Diamond Guests

Don't know how many have YTD.

There will likely be a line. Not sure if they will change the procedure. On the 10/21 sailing (Transatlantic) there are (subject to change):

3685 total Guest Count

1,311 Platinum Guests

419 Diamond Guests

Thank you for this information :) that is a lot of Platinum people haha

3685 total Guest Count

1,311 Platinum Guests

419 Diamond Guests

i wonder what the numbers are like for my vista cruise on nov 5 (the first US sailing)

Just got off the Vista a week ago.

Checked-in the first day and was told, since we were all Platinum, we could go to 4th floor aft and just get seated. Got a great seat the first night and requested the same table and wait staff for the rest of the cruise.

Girl at desk was more than happy to oblige. She was great. Remembered us every night and took good care of us. Made sure she was compensated the last night of the cruise.

Thank you for this information :) that is a lot of Platinum people haha

We had friends sailing with us on the 13th September cruise and they were on YTD and were Platinum cruisers, they went straight to the dining room.

Impressed with your past cruises. You do like your back to backs don't you ..lol

Thought we were the only Brits who were Platinum with Carnival, owing to their poor product advertising in the UK.

We had friends sailing with us on the 13th September cruise and they were on YTD and were Platinum cruisers, they went straight to the dining room.

Impressed with your past cruises. You do like your back to backs don't you ..lol

Thought we were the only Brits who were Platinum with Carnival, owing to their poor product advertising in the UK.

Brilliant :) not that it is such an issue really just so we can know for planning times, etc.

It is not worth the airfare to come out for seven days and it has become addictive doing the back to back sailings :D lol no there are quite a few brits we met in our last cruise that were platinum, we found Carnival in St Maarten when we were on RCI Oasis of the seas, opted to book the next cruise for my sisters 40th for the ship we were docked next to and have not looked back since :)