Cabin Drinks

Mrs Wally

so in that case there is no way you could bring on a concealed bottle?

Why would you want to. You could carry it on in your hand in a bag labelled booze.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Why would you want to. You could carry it on in your hand in a bag labelled booze.

I think you are missing the point here, if they do allow it at the moment they may not in future? btw wouldn't the bag marked"booze" give the game away somewhat?:confused:

I think you are missing the point here, if they do allow it at the moment they may not in future? btw wouldn't the bag marked"booze" give the game away somewhat?:confused:

If they don't the price of the wine etc on P&O will still be WAY cheaper than on the American Cruise lines (have been there and paid those prices).

There is one cruise line that don't even allow bottled water to be carried on so be tankful for small mercies and enjoy the perks while they are there ...

Not missing the point at all. No one has said they are stopping booze being carried on. In fact all I have read is that anyone from P&O when asked has said that this will not happen.

Don't see the point in speculating about something which is not going to happen.

Not missing the point at all. No one has said they are stopping booze being carried on. In fact all I have read is that anyone from P&O when asked has said that this will not happen.

Don't see the point in speculating about something which is not going to happen.

Have you heard about the free drinks package being introduced for Baltic and Ligurian members?

Have you heard about the free drinks package being introduced for Baltic and Ligurian members?

Now you see you got my attention there. :) :)