Adventure of the Seas - Golf Course

Buyman

Hello everyone !

And thank you for all the posts I was able to read and all the insight I got... :) For years, I have been reading and "living" through everyone's reviews and now thought, I should contribute at least once ! :p

It just came to my attention when I checked my online booking for Adventure of the Seas at the RCR website, that is stumbled upon another "new feature" supposed to get implemented at dry dock. Supposedly a "two story golf course" ?!? Did anyone hear anything like this before ? Would be great though !!

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?br=R&shipCode=AD&shipName=Adventure+Of+The+Seas+++++++++

Thanks for reading and best regards,

Buyman

36576-profile.png

Edited by Buyman

I'm thinking possibly it's actually a driving range that uses biodegradable balls? Interesting.

But now that I think about that for a second that would be incredibly dangerous. Easy to fall off. Hmmmmm.

More than likely an interesting putt putt course.

Edited by dwayneb236

We're on the Adventure in January and when I looked at the deck plans that we were losing mini golf but now that I look again it does seem that they have moved it and created a new 2 story course. If so i'm glad. Will have to wait until January to find out.