Halloween on Carnival

cdl324

Hi Guys! My fiance & I will be going on our honeymoon with carnival cruise line over halloween. I read that Carnival does a costume night on Halloween. Are there a lot of adults that dress up for this or is it mostly kids? We would like to dress up if we aren't going to be alone! :)

Thanks in advance!

I was on the Dream last Halloween, and tons of people dressed up. I didn't see one single kid in costume. But that's because I really didn't see any kids period. I think only during embarkation. It didn't seem to be a popular time for kids to cruise since they are in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi Guys! My fiance & I will be going on our honeymoon with carnival cruise line over halloween. I read that Carnival does a costume night on Halloween. Are there a lot of adults that dress up for this or is it mostly kids? We would like to dress up if we aren't going to be alone! :)

Thanks in advance!

Lots of adults dress up.

Thanks in advance!

We were on the Valor a couple of years ago for Halloween, we didn't know if we should dress up or not, so my Mom sister and I wore our Vancouver Canuck jerseys and I bought my husband a referee jersey and whistle, he would blow it to control us crazy girls haha..it was not much..cos we were not sure what would happen, but we had a so much fun. Other people brought on really fantastic customs that you would see at any great costume party, and then there were such creative people who made costumes with things from the ship from sheets, shower curtains, cups, flowers, straws etc. they had a parade of costumes and a top 5..then 2 and then a winner. So much fun!

Thanks in advance!

You will definitely have fun and not be alone when you dress up.

Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon.