Fying into Fort Lauderdale cruising from Miami

BcIcemen

Rent a car at FLL and return it at MIA. A majority of the rental agencies will provide a free shuttle to the port from the airport if you rented from them. Same for the return, just show the driver your rental agreement they will drive you to the airport for free where you can pick up your car and drive it to FLL. Its a lot cheaper then a transfer service, especially if you have 2+ going.

If you are flying in the same day as your cruise use SAS Transportation, reliable and nice vehicles. We had a late flight at FLA when we got back to Miami Port so we did a one-way rental and spent some time in South Beach and Ft. Lauderdale Beach.

Lots of recs in these threads. We like QLS. SAS is popular too. Jiffy Jeff another choice.

I wouldn't bother with a rental if you are just going from a to b. Shared shuttles run $15 per person. Uber will run around $45-50. Cab around $80.

There are already lots of threads about this subject. Everyone has their favorite.

I use QLS. Have used them twice and only from POM to FLL after 1-way sailings and really liked them.

Just arranged for transport at the end of the month. Flying into FLL and spending the night. They won't pick me up at the hotel because they don't have any other requests in that area, so I'll take the hotel shuttle back to the airport and they'll pick me up there.

Very reasonably priced and they seem very willing to work with you.

Check out FRontier Shuttle and Tours. Have used them 3 times and was $65 -70+TIP for 2-4 people. They meet you right at airport outside baggage. Will be using them from now on. They give u a number to call as soon as you land and they will be waiting for you.