How long to stay on ship on last day

Hislamb12

Here's what I wrote you in a similar thread you started. (I'm inlcluding it here in case the issue applies to others and they don't see your other thread.)

"The Carnival website used to advertise free admission to the Queen Mary (basic self-guided audio tour, not any of the specialty tours though). However, that link was removed, but I read that you could still do it. I had planned to check it out after our cruise on the Imagination in August, but we ended up doing some shopping in town before heading back to LA. (We, too, had a car.)

But, I still think it's worth checking out because the audio tour of the Queen Mary, which I did last year, was very good. And the dining room was nice for lunch--it's not expensive when compared to LA prices.

Finally, you don't need to rush off the ship. We had breakfast in the MDR just before they closed it (at 9am, I believe) and then we sat on the back deck outside the Lido buffet and had a cup of tea and watched seals cavorting and chatted until about 10-10:15 when we leisurely disembarked. It is such a civilized way to end a cruise when you don't have to rush to catch a flight."